PRESSURE COUPLING SYSTEM
Spazio 6.40 is the adjustable pressure coupling system, which fits in a 40 mm diameter hole, designed for panel mounting on walls and ceilings. Engineered to grant best performance in terms of reliability, stability and endurance.
Spazio 6.40 allows a drastic reduction of fastening points and installation time, while granting a perfect cladding with 6mm gap between panels. Easy to place and install, Spazio 6.40 simplifies any assembling, inspection and maintenance procedure.
Spazio 6.40 perfectly matches with all other Safetyfix systems, like Bajofix, fall-arrest and fall restraint solutions or pressure button fasteners based on 50 mm hole diameter.
• Spazio 6.40 Hard (cod. L700902) with 16 kg traction resistance
• Spazio 6.40 Medium (cod. L700903) with 8 kg traction resistance
• Spazio 6.40 SafetySpring (cod. L700901) with 12 kg traction resistance
Ø 3.5 mm countersunk flat head screw – Screws and pin not included.
The system requires in total 6 screws (2 on the collar, 4 on the bridge).
When using adhesives or paints, pay attention to whether they are compatible with polycarbonate.
• Easy installation
• Precise and fast assembly
• Adjustment allowed in any direction (+/- 3mm – 6mm total displacement)