PRESSURE COUPLING SYSTEM
SPAZIO 6 is the innovative adjustable pressure coupling system designed for panel mounting on walls and ceilings leaving a 6 mm air gap between the panels. Engineered to grant best performance in terms of reliability, stability and endurance
SPAZIO 6 allows a drastic reduction of fastening points and installation time, while granting a perfect cladding with 6 mm. gap between panels. Easy to place and install, Spazio 6 simplifies any assembling, inspection and maintenance procedure.
Spazio 6 perfectly matches with other Safetyfix® systems, like Bajofix, fall-arrest and fall restraint solutions or Spazio 6.40.
• Spazio 6 Hard (cod. L700916) with 16 kg traction resistance
• Spazio 6 Medium (cod. L700917) with 8 kg traction resistance
• Spazio 6 SafetySpring (cod. L700918) with 10 kg traction resistance
Ø 3.5 mm countersunk flat head screw – screws not included
When using adhesives or paints, pay attention to whether they are compatible with polycarbonate.
• Easy installation (one hole, no rework).
• Precise and fast assembly
• +/- 4mm adjustment in each direction (8mm total)